Reasons to pick the latest iPhone

Hello folks, welcome to CCB. In today’s post let us have a look at the reasons to buy the latest iPhone.

The first and the foremost reason to buy the latest iPhone (iPhone 12 family) is 5G. 5G is the newest cool thing in the market and if you want to have its benefits especially in the long run then you must definitely pick the latest iPhone because the older iPhones don’t support 5G. If you are planning to use your phone for the next two to three years then 5G can be a true deciding factor in your purchase. I personally buy iPhones after depreciation because the price gets lowered and the specs are still on par with the latest trends but the iPhone 12 line up definitely made me change my mind to own them.

The second reason to go with the iPhone 12 family is the OLED screen – OLEDs provide a better picture quality because every pixel emits its own light, you don’t have dark pixels still being lit from behind as it happens with traditional display technologies. OLED pixels can remain completely dark, emitting no light, which creates blacks on your screen that are true, deep black. While traditional displays rely on red, green and blue light to create images, OLEDs add an additional white light to create even more colors. This makes for images that are richer, more varied and truer to real life. If you’re serious about having the best image quality, OLED can really deliver. When OLED is combined with HDR, or High Dynamic Range, the resulting images are out of this world.

The third reason to gel with the iPhone 12 line up is the A14 Bionic chip. A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometre chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty per cent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording — something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do.

The fourth reason to pick these latest iPhone is that they have 4 times better drop performance due to its new ceramic shield.

The fifth reason to buy the latest iPhone is the design and build quality. My first iPhone was an iPhone 5S and the 12 line up reminds me of the good old days of the boxier edge. The entry level iPhones (not the pro) come with aerospace grade aluminium edges and the pro models have surgical grade stainless steel edges. These iPhones also have an IP 68 water resistance.

The next reason to own the latest iPhone is the superior camera. The cameras now can shoot in Dolby Vision HDR. The other cool things regarding the camera are the superior night mode and deep fusion.

The seventh deciding factor to buy the latest iPhone are the magsafe and magsafe accessories like the magsafe wallet a.k.a. card holder that sticks to the back of the phone.

The eighth reason to bounce onto the latest iPhone is the software updates. If you get the latest iPhone you will get software updates for quite some time, while if you pick an older iPhone you mayn’t get the updates. This issue recently happened with my mom. She owns an iPhone that she bought after depreciation and the phone is in good condition but the problem is that it doesn’t receive software updates and important application like BHIM isn’t working on that phone. ( The other applications work fine and the problem is actually with the app developer and not the phone, to be true ) .

The penultimate reason to buy the latest iPhone is that you can have two numbers – Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone.

The last reason to buy the latest iPhone is Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos – i.e. sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.

Well folks those were some of the reasons to pick the recent iPhone and the most important reasons that matters to the general public those who don’t want the premium features, are 5G and software updates. Well those two is what I think that mostly matters and one can live without the rest because the outgoing models are good too. Saying that I’d like to wrap this post. See you next time with a different one, Byeeeeee 🙂

My Experience with House Rental Service

Hello folks, welcome to CCB. In today’s post I’ll be sharing my experience with a house rental service provider.

The rental service provider we struck a deal with was NestAway. Initially we were given a soft copy of all the terms and conditions regarding the deal. At first sight we were a little hesitant to strike a deal since most of the terms favoured towards NestAway. But later on we signed the deal though we were a bit uncomfy.

Basically we owned a propety consisting of 26 single bedroom homes. The fees that NestAway charged us for getting the tenants to occupy the homes was 7.5 % of the rent of the house. 7.5 % initially felt colossal but had we not struck a deal then the chance would have been that we’d lose a lot of time to get the homes filled by putting up a To-Let board. So getting 92.5 % of the rent was better than losing 100 % or lower. I was the one who would make the spreadsheet at the beginning of every month and 7.5 % rent of 26 homes was greater than my salary at my day job. So I spent a lot of time pondering if I could get the house filled my myself rather than getting helped by a house rental service provider. But there were some cons with me trying to get the job done. And one such thing was the legal aspects involved in the business. One example of it is, getting the tenant verified by the cops. There are many occasions where the owners get grilled and some examples of it are, a tenant living with expired visa, criminal incidents / mal practices occurred in the building etc. Being an introvert I definitely couldn’t manage such situations. Therefore going with NestAway made sense. Let’s move on to the other aspects of the service. One good thing about the couple of months we stayed with this service was that the rent was delivered to the bank account on first of every month. That was cool because usually owners receive the rent on or before tenth of every month, especially in India.

Well the aforementioned were the pros. Let’s get to the cons of the service. The service which was supposed to maintain the building didn’t pay the entire salary of the security gaurd. The salary of the watchman was shared by the owner and the tenant on a 50-50 basis i.e. we paid 50 % of the security’s salary and the company paid the remaining. But that cannot be termed as a total con and the reason was we could appoint the security of our choice. The pro of the aforementioned was that we could call the watchman of the building and get notified about the happenings of the building. We resided at a place that was a bit far from the building and when we wanted to know about the happenings of the society we contacted the security guard. For someone staying away from the property, appointing a trustworthy watchman would come in handy. The next con with the service was regarding the cleaning of the property. The cleaning of the property wasn’t happening at regular intervals and when it happened we would get an email of the aforementioned with photos that had timestamps. Another con of the service was when we decided to terminate the deal, ( we wanted to sell the property and the buyer didn’t want the service provider). When we terminated the deal, the company asked the tenants to vacate and go to a different property. That sounded really dumb because in the spat between the owner and the service provider the tenants were the losers. Instead of asking the tenants to vacate, the company could have charged the owner a termination fee.

Well that was the story, we are on our way of developing another property and the building is to be completed by March 2021. And for getting the tenants to occupy this brand new property we are definitely not signing a deal with NestAway. NestAway’s got new competitors and we are on the process of signing the deal with the newbies. To know how those competitors are better or worse than NestAway, subscribe to my blog. See you next time with a different post. Byeeee 🙂

16 Amazing things to gift this Christmas

Hello folks, welcome to CCB. In today’s post we’ll have a look at some amazing things to gift this Christmas.

1. A bottle of cologne.

2. Fitness bands or wristwatch.

3. Kindle or e-reader.

4. Diary / Journal.

5. A fountain pen.

6. A hoodie / Sweater / Sweatshirt.

7. Teddy Bear.

8. A bottle of whiskey.

9. Bag / wallet / purse.

10. Thermos Flask / Water Bottle.

11. Power Bank.

12. Headphones.

13. Bluetooth Speaker.

14. A Mug.

15. A football / cricket bat etc.

16. A beard trimmer.

Well folks that was it for the list. See you next time with a different post. Byeee 🙂